- This training is geared towards civilian sexual assault service providers who are National Sexual Assault Hotline affiliates. It covers topics such as:
- Understanding Military Culture
- Department of Defense (DoD) Safe Helpline and the services it provides to the DoD community
- Assisting Sexual Assault Survivors who are Service members
Please note: this training does not cover DoD sexual assault prevention and response. To learn more about these policies (including reporting options), please visit the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Office website.
- Webinar on helping older adults who have experienced sexual assault
Webinar on helping victims and survivors of sexual assault who have disabilities.
- Facilitator: RAINN Training Staff